The Hong Kong Branch of China Geo-Engineering Corporation was established and registered in 1997. There are over 140 projects accomplished in Hong Kong and Macau over these years.
Since its establishment, we are awarded with varies Construction Licenses from different Authorities, including Approved Contractor for Public Works under Group C probation for “Roads and Drainages”, “Waterworks” and “Site Formation” Categories; Hong Kong Housing Authority List of Piling Contractor – Large Diameter Bored Piling Category; Approved Suppliers of Materials and Specialist Contractors for Public Works under Landslip Preventive/Remedial Works to Slope/Retaining Walls Category.
The major construction activities of the Hong Kong Branch include:-
1) Foundation Works;
2) Landslip Preventive and Mitigation Works / Remedial Works to Slopes / Retaining Walls;
3) Waterworks; and
4) Road & Drainage Works
Some of the masterpiece construction projects that had been completed in Hong Kong and Macau recently:-
- Improvement to Island Eastern Corridor Section Between North Point Interchange and Sai Wan Ho (Hong Kong);
- Central Reclamation (Hong Kong);
- Kai Tak Cruise Terminal Development (Hong Kong);
- Provision of Barrier-free Access Facilities Works in varies locations in Hong Kong (Hong Kong);
- Retrofitting of Nosie Barriers on Tuen Mun Road Phases 6 and 7 (Hong Kong);
- Venetian Cotai in Macau Grand (Macau);
- Lisboa Hotel and Casino (Macau), and
- Marquee Sign (Macau).
The Hong Kong Branch has been awarded with the integrated management system certificate which incorporates ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001 and ISO50001 management systems accredited by Hong Kong Quality Assurance Agency. We are also the member of The Hong Kong Construction Association and the corporate member of The Hong Kong Chinese Enterprises Association.
We committed in occupational safety, health and environmental protection and had been awarded in several Safety Competitions, such as Construction Industry Safety Award Scheme, Hong Kong Occupational Safety & Health Award Scheme, Considerate Contractor Site Award Scheme and The Best Landslip Preventive Measures Contractor by the CEDD and so forth.